Tuesday, August 28, 2012

The Faymuss Goat

I got some excellent mail recently, one with a long awaited goat. I wanted to share it to inspire you all to send me mail of similar caliber. The idea is sending things inside of things across the country. When I opened the envelope and saw James Joyce I was "hmmurr"-ed at first.

But once I dared to touch the Joycean capsule, it all made sense. It's layered, like an onion cake. When I asked the sender about sharing the letter, she said "yes, make my goat faymuss" and I thought "no, he's my goat now". I present to you the faymuss goat.


I did indeed tape the words of wisdom to my wall. Then again, I tape a lot of things to a lot of other things. Still, please send me more stuff like this. MOAR MAILS! MOAR GOATS! NEVER ENUFF MAIL GOATS! This reminds of Трое из Простоквашино for some reason. Maybe you should all call me Uncle Fyodor. Well, it's almost 7am. Toodles. Send goats.




On a related note, I learned that I rather enjoy being called a splendid creature:

2 comments:

  1. vasenka i wuv yew. a wot.

    this totally made my day. i just received your letter, serendipitously, and laughed. let's catch up soon <3

    ~ ewwie

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's an honor to receive an endorsement from the Gottman Institute :)

    -Wee

    ReplyDelete