Sunday, August 12, 2012

I guess it had to happen sooner or later...

There's a first time for eveything(ish), and for this thing there will probably seconds and thirds. It makes sense that it happened soon after I started drinking alone. And you know, I liked it. Grocery shopping at 7-eleven isn't quite as classy as my preferred Trader Joe's, but at least I can get there on my own - without having to beg for a ride. It's also surprisingly fun. I think that as a result of so few healthy choices, you feel free to go wild - why not? You're fucking grocery shopping at a fucking 7-11, what possible standards could you have? It's quite liberating, really. I don't remember the last time I bought half&half. YUM. I also used their atm and now I have cash. I feel like a free man. The world is my stupid oyster.

No comments:

Post a Comment