Sunday, December 13, 2009

While you're waiting for part 2

Before I find the time to continue my story, I wanted to share something amazing I heard on the subway (albeit second-hand, from a friend).

On a morning train, the train operator announces "Please step inside. Ladies and gentlemen, do not hold the doors. Please stand clear of the closing doors. There is another train coming, stand clear of the closing doors. Fine, you don't want to listen to me? Well I don't care if you're late to work, I'm already at work"

3 comments:

  1. Hi Vas, this is Hannah Baker from Reed! I'm glad I found your blog-- please finish the train story, I've been left in suspense-- & happy holidays

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hannah!!!! I was just thinking about you and your amazing radio show recently. I'll be sure to finish soon.

    ReplyDelete