Sunday, December 19, 2010

Hooray, I'm possibly on my way to becoming a whole person

I am literally on top of the world right now. Not exaggerating. I am not at all inside it (if we consider the earth, not including the atmosphere around it, to be the world), but on top of it, on the surface, actually 3 stories about the surface (and on a hill!). Take that, people living in the basement.

I haven't felt this great in a while. I am happy even though I am not deluding myself into thinking this feeling will last. It's cool if I feel less great later, as I am now reminded that of the possibilities... I'd call it a high, but the great thing about my current state is that it is not drug induced (though wine may have had a slight influence... but that was hours ago).

Thanks Cranna and others, I may finally be moving forward to whole personhood. I've always wanted to be a worthwhile human being.

4 comments:

  1. Glad you are feeling on top of the world :) Happy holidays

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have I missed something? What happened? I am happy for you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. A lot of little things. Thanks Susie and Anonymous. Oh, and (to the latter), feel free to contact me for details.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cranna'll do that to ya. So happy you're happy. I'm feelin' good too! Though I could always use a little more you 'n' Cranna.

    ReplyDelete