Tuesday, February 23, 2010

It's be a long February

Which is odd, considering it's the shortest month and all. Maybe that's why. You think it will be short, but then bam it's still 28 days long. And if anyone has ever had to survive a zombie virus, you know 28 days later is not soon enough.

Meanwhile my love is unrequited. No, it was unrequited, now it's just nonexistent. I'm too old for unrequitedness.
In subtly modified words of Mariah and Busta:

Baby iff you give it to me, I'll give it to you. I know what you want / As long as you want.

Oh and for unfortunate souls that have not encountered "iff" before, it means if and only if.


1 comment:

  1. I can't stand love being unrequited and I know your feeling about being too old for that nonsense. We're not in high school anymore. But then again, you can't force someone to love you or have feelings for you.

    Unless you get a special elixir from the witch down the road ;)

    ReplyDelete